Monday, June 20, 2016

How to make a Free Web Site with Weebly





Here it is, after months of deliberation, I have decided to go ahead and show you guys how to get a free website using Weebly.  It's a simple process and works best for static sites that don't require any updates (or at least very little updating).



You will need a couple of things in order to do this:



HostGator: http://partners.hostgator.com/c/263146/177309/3094



FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org/



Weebly: www.weebly.com



You create a free website with Weebly, then export the archive to your computer. Then, you just take the file and upload them to your HostGator hosting service through Filezilla. It's really that simple.



Of course, there are other options if you want to make a free website, like Wordpress, which may actually work better for you. This is just one option that I like because I like the way the Weebly sites look.

No comments:

Post a Comment